Bonding is a cosmetic and restorative treatment option. Composite resin materials are bonded directly onto the teeth. This both restores function and provides a more aesthetic appearance.
Bonding may be recommended for one or more of the following:
- To repair chipped or cracked teeth.
- To improve discolored teeth.
- To close gaps between teeth.
- To lengthen one or more teeth.
- To reshape one or more teeth.
- To protect an exposed tooth root.
Bonding is a safe and effective solution that can often be completed in just one visit. To find out if bonding may be right for you, contact Lavelle Family & Cosmetic Dentistry.